Detaching the Rower Belt
- Pull the handle beyond the range of a normal rowing stroke, until the belt detaches from the belt bungee pulley.
- Unhook the bungee shock cord from the bungee hook mount under rear cross member, as shown.
- Pull the bungee through until it is free, allowing the Bungee Shock Cord to be threaded completely out of the main frame.
Reattaching the Rower Belt
- Thread the rower belt around the Rower Belt pulley, Velcro side facing upwards.
- Continue threading the belt around the Idle Wheel and attach the Rower Belt to the belt/bungee pulley. There is an obvious ‘lip’ at the attachment point.
- Wind the Rower Belt onto belt/bungee pulley until handle is in the furthest forward position
- Re-thread the bungee shock cord (on the opposite side of the Idle Wheel), through the bungee pulleys and tie off at the attachment point.