There is no height specification for any FDF rower. The specific determinant is by leg length. This is the point of reference that determines whether the seat hits the back stop when legs are straight.
On average (i.e. average leg length) a person of approximately 6’6” would be accommodated on a Pacific Rower, however if their legs were unusually long in proportion to their height, this may not be a suitable fit. If in doubt, the most efficient way to determine your most suitable fit is to sit on a rower and stretch your legs completely out.
Some important criteria to consider for tall people include:
- Ample seat rail length so the user can fully extend their legs
- Rowing motion must not be compromised in any way
- Users must be able to see the fitness monitor without having to bend their neck uncomfortably
- Users must be able to access buttons (if applicable) easily
- Footrests must accommodate larger foot (if applicable)